CustomerWe pride ourselves at Tauranga ITM on providing every customer with great service, value and a vast product range. Please do get in touch if you have any questions. We’re here to help and make sure you get the best service in town.
Tauranga ITM Building and Fencing Supplies Ltd has for a long time been your local and trusted go to for all your building requirements, we’re committed to our customers and “We’ll see you right” by treating personal information with upmost care and respect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Most of the personal information we collect about is provided by you directly when you have interactions with us in store on online at our website, www.taurangaitm.co.nz, this can include the information given when opening up a trade account or when you purchase anything from our online store. We always take the upmost care to ensure we only collect the personal information needed to provide our services. The types of information we may collect include:
- Name, Address and contact details (such as telephone numbers and email addresses).
- Date of Birth and Gender.
- Account and Payment information, including bank and credit card details, and for credit account customer, information about your credit history.
- The number plate of the vehicle you have used to visit our store.
- Video footage or still images, where our stores operate video surveillance systems (this will include wherever you see surveillance systems and/or a sign notifying you “CCTV IN OPERATION” or similar, including in store, carparks and the timber yard).
- Digital information, such as cookies, IP address, software versions, dates, time, metadata files, referring websites, location data (where available and not disabled by the user) and user activity such as adding items to the basket, clicks on links and making purchases.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHERS:
In some circumstances, we may need to collect personal information about you from a third party. We will only do if you have been told first, where permitted by law or where you have authorized another agency to share that information. It is also important to read the privacy policies for all agencies you deal with, as you may be permitting the sharing of personal information with us when using those services. We may collect information about you from third parties in the following ways:
- Public sources – this can include internet search platforms, social media such as all META platforms and Linkedin.
- Credit reporters – If you apply for an account with Tauranga ITM Building and Fencing, we may ask to collect your credit information to assist us with your application.
To ensure that your personal information is secure, we ask that you keep your username and password that you use to access our site confidential. If you feel this has been breached and any unauthorized person/s have access to these details please notify us immediately.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In this section we explain how we use the personal information we collect from you to provide the best service, this way we know “we’ll see you right” and provide you a great experience when dealing with us. We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To fulfil and complete orders and the delivery of products and services to you.
- To maintain our relationship with you, including contacting you about your purchases and keeping you updated with promotions.
- To assist us in providing better products and services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs.
- To monitor customer traffic on our site through clicks, time spent on a page and if a purchase is made. This can include what items are the most looked at.
- How you are accessing our site in form of mobile device or from a computer.
- To undertake market research, data processing and data analysis with trends in different products.
- By managing and monitoring our risks including, preventing and detecting the commission of offences in our store and online, product recalls, recovering any unpaid debts or other monies owing and to comply with our legal regulatory obligations and any lawful requests from government agencies or regulators.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Debt collection agencies or credit reporters as part of the account set and debt recovery process.
- Law enforcement agencies, where we reasonably believe it is necessary to assist with the management of retail crime.
- Third party platforms who serve advertising or content including personalized advertising based on your personal information and preferences including social media such as all META platforms.
- Any other persons disclosed to you at the time the relevant personal information is collected.
YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS AND CHANGE INFORMATION:
If you wish you may ask to see any information we hold, or anyone holds on our behalf, about you, that is readily retrievable. You can ask us to correct any information that you feel is incorrect or to have this information removed from our records by contacting us at the details below.
Here at Tauranga ITM Building and Fencing we will aways try our best to work with you to solve your issue directly, but if you feel that you need to take the issue further then you have the right to make a complaint to Office of the Privacy Commissioner by completing an online form at:
Tauranga ITM Building and Fencing Supplies Ltd reserves the right to amend this Privacy statement at any time and without notice. Once the amendments have been made, they will be updated here and take effect immediately.
Tauranga ITM Building and Fencing Supplies Ltd
32 Maleme Street
07 541 1232